Join in the challenges and triumphs of teaching, learning, living, and the everyday happenings.

Monday, December 12, 2011

You found WHAT in the trash can?

So today was an eventful Monday.
Was supposed to sub all day so that Carol could attend a Webinar. This said webinar was due to begin at 8 this morning. Then delayed to 11:30, so Carol and I adjust and readjust our day. Then after lunch as I was thinking through the afternoon in my head we walk back into the classroom and Carol is there! They couldn't get it to work, I don't know if it was on our schools end or the other end, but mind you I just subbed last week or the week before for an afternoon, which was devoted to making sure things ran well for the webinar. Ironic, no?
Anyway I end up leaving a bit after 1:00 when it's clear the webinar won't be happening today. Run some errands, hang out with the pups briefly, a little clean up, then it's back to school for a meeting.
At this meeting I hear
"So, was it "Eric" who peed?"
My mind is just ????????
Turns out one of the kids, Kinder or First or someone from our bunch, 2nd and 3rd, had peed in the trashcan in the bathroom! I have no idea what the situation was here. Did he just make it to the bathroom with no time to make it to a toilet? Seriously who pees in a trash can???
I am baffled by this, I guess it happened this morning, and by the end of the day everyone was still clueless as to who had done it. Mind you there are only 40 some students in our school...

On a happier note, only 4 more days until break! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment