Join in the challenges and triumphs of teaching, learning, living, and the everyday happenings.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fish on the Fritz

On Friday, one of my girls noticed that our fish, Rocky, a betta of course, was a little meek. Actually at that point I heard "Ummmm Mrs. C, I think our fish is dead...." by George, I think that he really was, floating on his side, not breathing, so I did the only logical thing at the time. "Well he might be, let's see if we can scare him alive..." Then did the one thing I always get on the kids about, tapping his cage....
Low and behold he is still alive. Although I am not sure what tomorrow holds fish, or no fish.... We shall see. I hope for fish just so there is not a downer before the Holidays.
4 days til break HUZZAH
Jealous about the 2 hour delays going on back in the Midwest this week. Congrats to you HOOSIERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment