Join in the challenges and triumphs of teaching, learning, living, and the everyday happenings.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday of Music!

Our Christmas Play/Musical was a SUCCESS! And the kids were adorable all dressed up in nice clothes.
I learned, yet again, that you should dump pics off your memory card BEFORE an event.... maybe one day I will learn.
While the Kinders were up singing their song "Must be Santa" also our que to lead Santa in, Santa jumped the gun a little bit and one of the kiddos screamed SANTA but it was appropriately placed and HILARIOUS, I'm sure one of those had-to-be-there moments.

oh, and I am also the musical is over now, we have TONS to catch back up on, since we went way over on practice time this week.
I just keep telling myself only 5 more school days until break!

No comments:

Post a Comment