Join in the challenges and triumphs of teaching, learning, living, and the everyday happenings.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Patience

I seriously need more of this.
SO thankful that today was Friday, not sure if I could handle another day without a break.
I try to give a student the benefit but when it's the same problem day after day after day, I  just have a hard time.
Got report cards out today, let's see how many come back signed (by actual parents) next week. I have a few students who have gotten in the bad habit of thinking they can pull one over on me with faking parent signatures. I am so shocked by this because at their age I can't imagine even THINKING of not showing my mom something that my teacher asked me to show her. 
Thank you weekend.

1 comment:

  1. They usually wait until middle school to think of forging parents signatures :-)

    ReplyDelete