Join in the challenges and triumphs of teaching, learning, living, and the everyday happenings.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Planning

I am beginning to plan our schools Read Across America Day! Oh, how I LOVE Dr. Seuss!
Can't wait, would love to hear about any ideas you have or things you have done in the past to honor the Seuss! We will start a paper count down chain on Tuesday next week. I really want to build up the excitement.

A little quote that I got to start my day from the first student I see "Do I have basketball practice today?"
My response although probably a little harsh was "I have no idea I'm not your mother" Whoops. Some days we handle ourselves better than others.

I was excited to be able to leave school this evening knowing that I already had a majority of things ready for the next day :) Maybe those 8 hours on Sunday really were worth it, especially if I can get home before dark this week!
More rain today, this poor state has gotten an inch in some places causing mudslides. Crazy to imagine for those of us from the Midwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment