Join in the challenges and triumphs of teaching, learning, living, and the everyday happenings.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Only 7 more Mondays!

So Spring Break was wonderful and a much needed break, but now we've been back almost a whole week already and I feel like I need another break! HA!
This is one of the places we found on our adventure driving around the Island of Ibiza, we never found the cliffs we were looking for but we did find some pretty magical places on "accident" so I have no complaints on how I spent my break. Just want it back!

8 More weeks of school left, but ONLY 7 more MONDAYS! I hate Mondays, I always have, but I blame working in a district with a 4 day week for the increased hatred. They got me spoiled, a 3 day weekend every weekend. Unless we had an inservice, but those weren't too often and I could wear comfies to those!

So here we are only 7 Mondays left, hard to believe its almost over but also seems like it is time already. 

1 comment: