Join in the challenges and triumphs of teaching, learning, living, and the everyday happenings.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Super Sweet Kinders!

I officially started my subbing to cover for a co-workers maternity leave. Boy are those kinders sweet! It's in the K/1 class and the other part time teacher works in that room, so she has gone full time and I have taken the part time in that room. So I'm now part time 2/3 and part time sub k/1 BOY am I spoiled from only working part time this year! Thursday had me in bed by like 9 o'clock!
Friday I got tons of hugs and one sweet sweet boy held my hand to lead me from one part of the room to the other in the morning. Later on in the day I was reading with the Kinders and he was the last one finishing up before snack, so I asked him to come on over and finish reading the rest with me. Without hesitation he climbed right up in my lap and read with me. Heart melt.
I have gotten a lot of rest this weekend in preparation for next week. I hope it pays off.
As for now, I am FINALLY off to see The AVENGERS! Husband and I have been wanting to go since it opened, something always came up, but not today, we're going!!! eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment