Join in the challenges and triumphs of teaching, learning, living, and the everyday happenings.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I promise to stop procrastinating

....
After Parent/Teacher conferences next week that is!
I really do promise though, I need to blog more to help remember all the little things.

In brief
- field trip to a hands on science center was fun, however it was a Free Friday so nearly everyschool in the STATE was there, talk about chaos, no joke, like 1000 students plus adults. Also didn't take my own advice to the kids. "wear comfortable shoes" well mine were comfortable until about an hour left in the day, then blistermania hit. BUT I DID NOT COMPLAIN :)
- I have both groups for core instruction of our reading program, and the wrinkles are really starting to iron out and everything is flowing pretty well
- aside from conferences coming up I feel as though things are finally starting to relax, or maybe I am just used to it now.
- I need a haircut
-My coffee addition is growing exponentially, I find myself trying to find ways to take more and more coffee to school each day....

1 comment:

  1. Well, the coffee addiction, you were doomed, both of your parents have/had the same problem :-). The shoes, DORK!! Haircut, I can bring scissors...LMAO!!
    I am happy that school seems to be a little more "comfortable" for you. I can't wait to see the kids again :-)

    Love you baby girl, The Momma

    ReplyDelete