Join in the challenges and triumphs of teaching, learning, living, and the everyday happenings.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

THAT teacher

So do you remember in school when you had that teacher who was always mismatching or forgot to paint fingernail polish on one hand or something, and wouldn't notice until their students pointed it out?
Well it turns out as much as I hate to admit it, that this was me today!
I got dressed this morning and was actually feeling awake and ready for the day....
After lunch I was informed by a student that my flip flops didn't match, yes I had indeed worn a brown sandal and a black sandal to school today with my black pants.... WHOOPS!
The students at least got a good laugh at it the rest of the afternoon, I think it did them good to know that teachers make mistakes and that I wasn't super embarrassed by this mistake and could laugh at myself a bit.
I did cringe on inside a little bit, but only because I didn't imagine this would be me.

2 comments: