Join in the challenges and triumphs of teaching, learning, living, and the everyday happenings.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Exhausted

I sure forgot how exhausting teaching can be! On my way to school Wednesday morning I could hardly keep my eyes open.... it was bad, and then I was dragging all day, I just could not WAKE up! It was hard to keep the kids excited about learning. And one of them even looked at me, and in his broken English, told me I didn't look so good!
I was a bad teacher last night, I came home, ate some dinner with my honey and then went to take a "nap". Well this nap turned into a long nights sleep. I was up a few times to let the dogs out, but then it was straight back to bed. I felt tons better when I woke up this morning, that is for sure.
I got my first official apple of the year, mushy or not, it's the thought that counts and boy did it make my heart smile.
Now on to catching up on some America's Got Talent, I love me some Prince Poppycock and Studio Young One Beast Society! And some grading of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment